Your donations are being used to significantly improve the quality of life of the Centre’s residents.
Your generosity makes all the difference! Donor dollars are directly contributing to the Donald Berman Maimonides Centre for Research in Aging. This research centre is led by a Research Director and team of expert researchers in the field of geriatric care. The focus of this research is on issues that directly impact the residents and the discoveries made will benefit generations to come.Centre for Research
Alongside funding cutting-edge research, your generous donations allow us to fund many of the extras that the government doesn’t.
Your donations allow for:
- The award-winning iPod project which provides personalized musical playlists that awaken happy memories
- Visits and bus outings to enrich the lives of residents and provide a change of scenery
- Spiritual and religious guidance from a rabbi who visits the residents regularly
- Dental Hygiene Assistants to ensure optimal oral care
- A Digital portable x-ray machine on-site to reduce hospital visits and improve patient comfort and safety
- Bursaries and training for our staff to upgrade their skills or further their education in geriatric care